Divorce Attorney in Greenwood Village CO
When you are in need of an experienced Greenwood Village, CO divorce attorney, the experts at our firm are here to offer you guidance. At The Law Office of Cheryl A. Miller, P.C. our attorneys understand how difficult divorces can be for everyone in your family, especially when children are involved. For people considering or filing for divorce, it is always a smart idea to have the expertise of a skilled lawyer on your side. We are here to help you with the objective guidance that you need during this difficult time.
Requirements to File
- One party must have lived in Colorado for at least 90 days.
Responding Once Served
- You must respond within 20 days of being served separation or divorce papers. It is important to respond in a timely matter to make necessary decisions.
- Colorado grants divorces only after 91 days have passed since the court obtains jurisdiction.
- We can help you to create a parenting plan that works for both parties.
- Colorado has an established formula for calculating child support that may be changed in particular circumstances.
Property and Debt Division
- There are several factors that courts look at to determine maintenance awards for husbands or wives.
For a Greenwood Village, CO divorce attorney, call the professionals at The Law Office of Cheryl A. Miller, P.C. to get the guidance and counsel that you need.
Why Choose Us?
- Free 20 Minute Telephone Consultation
- Experienced, Professional, Knowledgeable, & Personalized Representation
- Accessible & Responsive Communications
- Aggressive & Compassionate Representation